Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Crossed Line

Recently within the past two weeks I have been having issues with my phone.

It's not that the phone loses signal or drops calls, instead it seems to receive interference. I will be talking to a friend or family and there will be a quiet moment. This silence is followed by a new sort of feedback.

In the first instance, I was having a conversation with a loved one when in the middle of the back and forth there was silence despite my prompting. Before I could hang up I began to hear something. It sounded like digital feedback. This noise seemed to come in intervals and at first I thought it was an issue with phone not properly handling the incoming signal. As strange as it was it eventually cut out so I called my loved one back. They had not been speaking to me at the intervals in which the digital feedback was heard.

The most recent occurance was just the other day. I was speaking to a close friend when the line went silent. It was then replaced by a heavy breathing, seemingly through the aid of a breathing machine. I tried to elicit a responce to figure out what was going on but the breathing continued and my words seemed to fall on deaf ears. After thirty seconds of this something was mumbled from the breathing entity and then the call ended. I called my friend back and they told me it had ended on their side prior to when I began to hear the breathing.

I can only speculate what might be going on and if this continues happening I will continue to document it. Is someone or something listening in or trying to communicate or is the line just getting crossed?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! How have you been? Sorry I haven't been in touch!
    I do remember about your videos too and I hope to upload them to my blog in July. Sorry for the delay!

    But this crossed line thing sounds very disturbing. I wonder what it is?

    Anyway take care! I hope everything is going well with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Saya!

    I am glad to hear from you. I have been well despite transitioning to a new living space and new living conditions.

    Please make use of the videos at your leasure, life is in the living and we have nothing if not time.

    I am quite curious about it myself, I am more intrigued than anything though. I suppose my view is anything existing in the world is natural by pure existance therefore I need not be disturbed. Lack of knowledge is not a right to fear but rather a opportunity of greater understanding.

    Thank you so much for stopping by, it's always a pleasure to hear from you! I hope you are in good health and living happily as well :)

    ReplyDelete