Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Slumber

How much time has past since I fell asleep?

I feel like it hasn't been very long, but when I awoke the world was... strange. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think I'll check my phone for the time.

Great, it's dead. Stupid piece of junk! I'll just go into the kitchen and check the time on the microwave.

The power must be off, the lights won't come on and the microwave isn't showing the time. *Sigh* Now I'm up in the middle of the night with no power.

I am starting to freak out right now! I know what is strange, It's the silence... I'd expect to at least hear the wind outside.. I have no idea what's going on, but this is putting me on edge. I know! I'll go check the breaker upstairs. I'll grab a knife from the kitchen, just in case. Being in the dark and silence has me imagining things, I swear I think I hear something downstairs in my room...

I wish it had stayed quiet... I'm sure that I hear something. Something is moving around in my room!

I have hidden in the upstairs laundry room. I don't have any sort of light and It feels like the washer must have broken because the floor is wet. It's pitch black so I'm not too sure... The thing is still down there! I heard it go into the the kitchen... it is coming up the stairs! I hear it getting closer! I can't handle this! I'm going insane! What the hell does it want! What the hell is it! I'm gripping the knife so hard my hand is hurting. I'd rather die than let it get me...

I'm feeling very tired... I'm damp now and getting cold... It will be here soon... I know it... It won't get me now... I'm so relieved, I think I will take a nap...

How much time has past since I fell asleep?

I feel like it hasn't been very long, but when I awoke the world was...

No comments:

Post a Comment