Friday, February 7, 2014

Wonderland

There is some mysticism in these winter times. Something that lightens our hearts to match the snow. It's as if heaven descends to earth and with it is peace of mind.

It first started with a fine snowy flurry that resembled mist or dust flowing about in a dance of it's own across the road ways. Later in the day it picked up to easily visible snow floating to the ground piling up and making everything brighter despite the lack of sun. I helped a neighbor with some burden some lifting and ended up with new shelving!

As nice as it is outside with the frosted world, the warms of a blanket and warm bed is irresistible. I imagine that this is due to matching a memory in the mind of when I was in the womb; warm and safe, no worries.

I will have to build and throw at least one snow ball while the materials are available. One day I will have to pick up a snow board or some skis. So much to do, so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment